As part of our continued efforts to make Klaviyo a remarkable place to work and allow you to feel like you can bring your whole self to Klaviyo, we’re introducing Modern Health as a new employee benefit globally for all Klaviyos and their families. We are providing this benefit to offer Klaviyos some relief and support.
Modern Health is a wellness platform that makes it simple for you to access personalized care for life’s ups and downs —whether at work, at home, or in your relationships. When you initially log in to Modern Health, you’ll answer a few questions about your well-being* and then be thoughtfully guided to resources that align with your specific needs and preferences. Watch this brief video to learn more about how the tool works!
How can Modern Health benefit you?
- Personalized support: Get support in the areas that matter to you—whether that’s stress and anxiety, burnout, parenting, work performance, relationships, challenging life events, finances, or others.
- Mental resilience: Gain clarity on how to navigate challenges in your life, create healthy habits, build confidence, and improve your overall mental well-being.
- Finding community: You’ll have access to group support sessions that are designed to be safe spaces to listen, share, and learn with others.
You’ll have access to:
- Eight 1:1 sessions per year with a certified mental health professional or a financial well-being coach.
- Eight 1:1 sessions per year with a licensed clinical therapist in your country (with a guarantee of scheduling an appointment within 2 business days). Please note that this is complementary services offered to Klaviyos enrolled in our medical plan. In other words, it will not impact your access to mental health care—including clinical therapy—through your medical plan.
- Unlimited group support sessions (called Circles)
- A library of guided meditations and self-paced digital courses
- Personalized and specialized work-life support for you and your whole family, including (but not limited to): people Leader services, therapy for minors, ADHD coaching, couples counseling, eldercare, parenting and caregiving, and more.
- Ongoing well-being assessments for you to track your well-being over time
All employees should have the Modern Health app in their Okta dashboard and all new hires will receive a welcome email before the end of their first week to register! Once registered, they can also download the mobile app if they prefer to access that way as well! Or go to Modern Health to get started.
* This data will be processed under each country’s relevant data protection regulation (such as HIPAA & GDPR, for example).