Better health? Own it. Live your life to the fullest with resources that support your overall well-being.
Modern Health is a wellness platform that makes it simple for you to access personalized care for life’s ups and downs—whether at work, home, or in your relationships. When you log in to Modern Health for the first time, you’ll answer a few questions about your well-being* and then be thoughtfully guided to resources that align with your specific needs and preferences.
Watch this brief video about Modern Health to learn how to access care.
How can Modern Health benefit you?
- Personalized support: Receive support in the areas that matter to you—whether that’s stress and anxiety, burnout, work performance, relationships, challenging life events, finances, and more.
- Mental resilience: Gain clarity on how to navigate challenges in your life, create healthy habits, build confidence, and improve your overall mental well-being.
- Community: Find group support sessions designed to be safe spaces to listen, share, and learn with others.
- Eight one-to-one sessions, during your internship or co-op, with a certified mental health professional or a financial well-being coach
- Eight one-to-one sessions, during your internship or co-op, with a licensed clinical therapist in your country (with a guarantee of scheduling an appointment within 2 business days). These sessions are free and optional. They do not impact your access to other outside mental health care, including clinical therapy, that you may seek through your medical plan.
- Unlimited group support sessions (Circles)
- A library of guided meditations and self-paced digital courses
- Personalized and specialized work-life support for you and your whole family, including (but not limited to) people leader services, therapy for minors, ADHD coaching, couples counseling, elder care, and caregiving
- Ongoing well-being assessments to track your well-being over time
All interns and co-ops should already have the Modern Health app in their Okta dashboard upon starting. Once registered, you can download the mobile app or go to Modern Health to get started.